Milburn School Board of Education
February 19, 2018
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Kelly Keeling Building
School Board Room
200 N. 8th St.
Milburn, OK 73450
1. Roll call of members: Steven Townsend, President, Seat #3; Freddie Richards, Vice-President, seat #4; Callen Ragan, Clerk, seat #2; David Preslar, Member, seat #1; Sara Smith, seat #5.
2. Determination of quorum
3. Proof of notice
4. Board discussion, consideration and vote to approve or disapprove the agenda
5. Oath of office for seat # 3
6. Consent Agenda: All of the following items, which concern reports and items of routine nature normally approved at board meeting, will be approved by one vote unless any board member desires to have a separate vote on any or all of the following items:
A. Minutes of the regular board meeting held on January 15, 2018
B. Minutes of the special board meeting held on January 30, 2018
C. General fund encumbrance numbers 132-148
D. General fund payroll encumbrance numbers 70038 – 70039
E. Child Nutrition payroll encumbrance number 70006
F. Child Nutrition encumbrance numbers 13-15
G. Increase BLANKET PO # 12 to McGraw Propane in the amount of $5,096.60
H. Building fund payroll encumbrance number # 70005
I. Activity fund report for the month of January
J. ADPC, Inc. Financial accounting, Activity fund, Treasury, and Personnel Software License and Support Agreement.
K. OKTLE renewal for the school year 2018-2019
L. Municipal Accounting System software agreement for the school year 2018-2019
M. Sanders, Bledsoe & Hewitt, Certified Public Accountants, LLP for the school year 2018-2019
7. Board discussion, consideration and vote to approve or disapprove the re-organization of board officers. The new officers’ term of office is to be through the first meeting after certification of the annual election in 2018.
8. Board discussion, consideration and vote to approve or disapprove the updated Wellness Policy
9. Board discussion, consideration and vote to approve or disapprove the 2017-2018 audit contract and engagement with Sanders, Bledsoe and Hewett.
10. New business
11. Principal’s report
12. Superintendent’s report
This agenda was posted on the front door of the Kelly Keeling Building at 3:00 p.m. and on the Milburn School Web Page (www.milburnps.org) at 3:15 p.m. on February 14, 2018.
Linda Moore, Minute Clerk Date