Skip to main content

High School


Check out Milburn Schools' Report Card

By Selecting The Link Below


If your child is in the 8th, 9th, or 10th grade, and your family income is $50,000 or less you could possibly enroll in the Oklahoma Higher Learning Access Program.  You must graduate from an Oklahoma high school, take 17 units of high school cou rses while achieving at least a 2.5 GPA, attend school regularly, and meet with your counselor to make sure that you are in the classes that you need to fulfill to OHLAP requirements for graduation.  You must apply before June of your 10th grade year.  You can pick up applications from your school counselor or from the OHLAP's Web site at





High School Calendar

Today's Events